One of the first and one of the most important promotional tools in your toolkit is the “profile”, or “personal biography”.
- Your DPP (Desire, Passion & Purpose) and what you love doing.
- Specifically what you bring to your audience, and everything unique about you (your “Quirks”).
- All your relevant successes (career, awards, businesses, exhibitions, and designs).
- All your relevant training (design courses, diplomas, qualifications, degrees or certificates that are relevant or show your accomplishments. And don’t discount and ignore on-the-job training, work experience training, etc either).
- Membership of any relevant associations (Chambers of Commerce, Networking groups, etc).
- Positions on industry committees, etc.
- Charity groups that you support.
Two or three powerful lines are much better than a full page of waffle.Are you ready to create your own Profile?
Want to learn more?
It’s as simple as 1… 2… 3…
- Just starting out? CLICK HERE
- Been working in your business for two years or more? CLICK HERE
- Try coworking at CoSydney – Check us out! Book a FREE TRIAL DAY
We’re here to help you to take action just like we’ve helped thousands of other entrepreneurs, business owers and creative professionals all around the globe.
Now is the time to let your passion SHINE.
Now is the time to Make Tomorrow Today!
To your success,
Vinh Van Lam & Stuart Horrex
Your Creative Coaches CoSydney & ArtSHINE