- Promotes Good Health. You’ll enjoy better physical and mental health, a better outlook on life, and you’ll be more optimistic. Expressing gratitude is one of the fastest ways to pull yourself out of a slump.
- Inspires Success. You’ll be more likely to work towards your personal goals, more alert, enthusiastic, determined and attentive. It also motivates you to reach your goal sooner. It’ll help you to refine your “DPP” – Desire, Passion and Purpose” in life.
- Makes You a Better Person. Your friends will see you as more generous and helpful, you’ll be less envious of others, and you’ll love helping others.
- Helps with a Good Night’s Sleep. Studies on expressing gratitude show that you’ll sleep better at night, and feel more energetic during the day.
- There are many ways of expressing gratitude:
You can tell someone
- Write in your diary or journal
About 12 months ago, I found this website where you can express your gratitude online. The website is http://gratitudelog.com
Gratitudelog is a website where people come together to celebrate happy moments, send simple gifts of appreciation and brighten up each other’s day. It’s based on the simple practice of expressing gratitude daily for wonderful moments in your life.
So have fun with it. The Power of Gratitude works like magic
“When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.”~Anthony Robbins