For thousands of years, history has shown that every business require sales to be a business. If you make no sale, means you won’t have a business at all.
The question for you to ponder is:
Why some businesses are doing better than others??
I know we can all come up with hundreds of reasons why???
Honestly, to be successful and to attract more sales to your business, you really need to have a dedicated process and system in your business that focuses at delivering your products or services to your ideal customer.
The OPIC Sales is one of eight business concepts that we use to coach Artists, Designers & creative business owners. It’s also part of our business workshop series that we run throughout the year.
- The Principles of sales
- Clarity on different types of sales channels
- Understanding the different types of sales people for your business
- Different communication tools
- Define the Sales system that works for your business
- Understand the ” 7 Catch”
The process of Selling is a core part of your business success and without sales in your business there is no promotion, marketing, production, services, sales projection, cashflow and more. In a nutshell you simply don’t have a business.
- When you meet with prospect and customers, do you have a plan to follow to ensure success?
- Are you measuring the outcomes of your sales process?
- Does everyone in your business follow the same process & plan?
Once you have a simple process that works for your business, you will turn more suspects into prospects, customers and eventually raving fans to your business.
Did you know your raving fans are your advocates and they will do the marketing for you by spreading the word about your business through other people who would love your products or services too?
The objective of OPIC Sales is to ensure you recognise the value of understanding your prospects and customers, and how best to ensure they buy your product or services. Gradually you will find your ideal customers, have an organised approach to selling with a fantastic conversion from prospect to client.
Want to learn more about Sales & Process for your business?