So, what is Self Mastery?
Self Mastery is about knowing who you are. The ability is to make the most out of yourself through learning, re-skilling and being the best you can everyday. As you go through this learning journey you will start to discover who you are…the authentic YOU. The more you learn about yourself the more you can understand and assist the people around you.
Self Mastery is to start firstly in appreciating who you are, what you are and what you have already achieved. This is a very important step. If you can’t accept who you are or you are not proud of what you have accomplished, then how can you learn to accept and understand others?
To help you with your self mastery, we would like to share the following tips with you.
1. Define Your Desire, Passion and Purpose (DPP) – Successful people in business and in life know what they want in life and they know what type of lifestyle they want to live! So Find your Desire Passion Purpose (DPP)
2. The importance of Self Understanding – If you understand yourself, then you can understand others and therefore you have compassion. If you care for yourself and the people who work with and for you, then they are more likely to support you and grow your business with you. It is your role as a leader to help build the people around you by genuinely looking after their wellbeing and helping them grow as a person.
4. Purpose goal setting – People who set regular purpose goals will have a clear knowledge of which direction they are heading. SO focus on your Planning and your Destination.
6. MBS- Mind, Body & Spirit- The ability to make the most out of your physical, mental, and spiritual health. In other words, to be the best you can be.
7. Embrace Change – Our world is very unpredictable and yet to embrace it you must have a positive mindset and welcome the changes that you come across.
8. Be the Leader in your field – Leaders prize the seeds not the fruit – a true leader will take the time to nurture the seeds knowing that they will produce fruit later rather than just be happy with the end result. If something needs to be said or done, then you must be able to speak your mind freely; regardless of what others may say or think.
9. Time Leveraging – People who are good at time leveraging usually do more of what matters and less of what doesn’t. Therefore you need to learn the difference between the Urgent things verses the Important things.
10. Leveraging Resources – Be keenly aware of your resources – know what you have at your disposal and what you don’t; this way, you can plan ahead.
11. Offering Help – By helping others you also help yourself and your business. Sharing your knowledge and expertise is a sign of caring and giving back to the community. What goes around comes around.
12. Gratitude – Being grateful for what you have. It’s important everyday to appreciate what you have. A simple thank you to people who help you is being grateful. The more grateful you are as a person the more goodness you will receive. Gratitude is attitude.
To continue practicing the self mastery process you will need to understand the importance of setting clear goals for your personal life and for your business by having a plan as to how you will go about executing these goals. Self mastery is a growth process and mastering it well will make you a greater person with a wealth of knowledge and abundance to share your success with others.
Want to learn more about mastery your craft the ArtSHINE way?
It’s as simple as 1… 2… 3…
2. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
3. Discover ArtSHINE Coaching by taking our survey to receive a complimentary coaching session
Contact Vinh direct:
email@example.com , +61 0410 636 138