Today I have a question for you to think about..
Why do you think that so many people have dreams of doing something great to fulfil their lives, like following their passions and but why some of us still fail in following through what we intend to do every day!
Would this because of:
- “Fear” that stops us pursuing our dreams? or
- We are not good with following through with our tasks, goals and dreams? or
- We yet to create good habits in our everyday routine?
We are all creatures of habit. In fact, most of what we do every single day we do unconsciously on auto-pilot and it is very hard for new habits to become established.
As the saying goes “out of sight out of mind.”
However, despite our good intentions and excitement, we still fail to do so. This could be because we are under a “Trap Mode
” spell too.
So what do you think about the thought of tomorrow?
“Tomorrow is just a promise.
Yesterday is gone
Well, here are some tips that I use to help myself create new positive habits and routines that I want to stick to daily.
2) I enter the item that I want to remember into Google Calendar and I make it a task that repeats every single day.
3) I then ask Google calendar to automatically send me a daily reminder.
4) I even sync my outlook calendar and IPhone calendar with Google calendar therefore every task I need to action are in one space. It’s simply the best tool you can have to help you create new positive habits.
I have used this to develop powerful new habits such as:
- Exercising every single day
- Reviewing my goal list and affirmations every day (I even add my goals and affirmations into the description so that they end up in my inbox and I can review them instantly)
- Express my gratitude in my IPhone app “Gratitude”