- Dwelling on past failure -Did you know there are lots of successful people who have failed many times in the past. The difference is they have the courage and determination to learn from their mistakes. They viewed failure as a “set back” not a failure. So a set back is a lesson in life or a learning curve that you need to face in order to move to the brighter future. Just remember this, the past is history, your past does not equal your future. The most important point is what are you doing about it right NOW!
- Letting other’s opinions consume your life decision – It’s not what others see of you, it’s about what you see of yourself. You have to do what is best for your life and business, not what is best for everyone else. Remember looking after number one first, that is YOU. Help yourself first so you can then help others.
- Unclear goal – This is a sign of being indecisive about what you want. So find out exactly what you want. Get help if you must. Once you have a clear understanding of what you want, you can then set clear goals that will help you move from where you are to where you want to be. IT’S UP TO YOU! You have the power to make decisions and take appropriate actions, then go for it and do not stop till you reach your goals.
- Procrastination poisons passion – Are you procrastinating on the goals that are important to you right now? In life and business there are only two distinct choices you can make; “The Cause & The Effect”. Being “The Cause” of the event you just accept situations as they are and play the ‘BLAME’ game or you can be “The Effect” by holding yourself accountable for the changes in your life by taking appropriate action. The best time to do something is NOW. Not in 10 years from now.
- Falling in a trap mode – “I’ll do it when I am ready”. Does this sound familiar?. When you say that you are not ready, which really means you are delaying and doing nothing. What you are doing is you are falling into one of those “trap modes” that keep you from progressing in life and business. Which trap mode are you in? You do not get to choose how you are going to die, or when you die. You can certainly decide how you want to live. Every day is a new opportunity for you to choose. That’s why mother nature presents us with day & night. A brand new day is a new chapter for us to use to learn and to leverage.
- The “I know” Syndrome. – Are you “the know it all” person? Please don’t get the wrong idea. Having a great knowledge in life is a gift to have. It is only when you think you ‘know everything” it’s a concern. In fact, if you think you are the ‘know it all’ you really know nothing because you will lose your ability to learn new things and you are unable move forward with your life. Only dead people stop learning.
- Facing your fear – Are you finding it hard to face a difficult situation? Are you avoiding problems by running a mile rather than fixing it?. Well stop running! Face the problems. Correct them right away. You know you need to face it soon or later. Yes you can ignore the situation, but it will catch up to you and the situation could become worse than before.
- Making excuses – Rather than making decisions you are making excuses to avoid taking action. The interesting thing about making excuses is if you do it regularly you are the one who is not living the life you want, and more than likely unhappy with yourself. Excuses do nothing but bring negative energy, poor results, and prevent amazing people like you from achieving what you want in life.
- Negative mindset – Overlooking the positive points in your life? Your mind is everything. What you think you become. What you see often depends entirely on what you are seeking. So focus on the positive and you will attract the positive.
- Being grateful – Not appreciating the present moment? Are you taking things for granted in your life? Be grateful and thankful for the good things in your life right now. You will have a hard time ever being happy and fulfilled in life and in business if you are not thankful and grateful for what you have. So what are you grateful for today?
If you enjoyed today’s post please ‘like & share’ this page so someone else can benefit from it too!
Want to learn more…
It’s as simple as 1… 2… 3…
2. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
3. Discover ArtSHINE Coaching by taking our survey to receive a complimentary coaching session
Contact Vinh direct:
email@example.com , +61 410 636 138