What happens to your business when it hits a down time?
What would you do?
How do you react ?
What is your plan?
Here are the 5 main strategies that can help you turn these threats into opportunities:
1. Mindset: Change your mindset, You don’t have to think everything is all doom and gloom. Take charge of your business by taking action now. Stop using GFC as an excuse. Did you know some businesses are thriving during economy crisis too?
So who do you choose to be?
• Are you making things happen?
• Are you sitting back & just watching or letting things happen to you?
• Or don’t you even know what happening?
2. Your Quirk:What is your specialty or uniqueness. If you have it, take advantage of your Quirk, and promote it to your customers. Make a name for yourself and your business.
3. Goals Setting: Set clear goals, knowing what you want and what you want to achieve during the down time. Have a contingency plan in place.
4. Retention: Focus on your existing customers and business partners. They are loyal and already on your side, so keep regular contact with them and offer value information that can help their business growth and do things that can help to retain their business. Just remember this :
“Help your customers get what they want and you will get what you want”
5. Value for money: Review your products, prices and services. Did you know not every customer after cheap products or services? Think of an offer that they can save money during an economy downtime. Instead of offering discount you can offer a gift with purchase, etc. Be creative and come up with a great offer for your clients.
Want to learn more…
It’s as simple as 1… 2… 3…
2. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
3. Discover ArtSHINE Coaching by taking our survey to receive a complimentary coaching session
Contact Vinh direct:
email@example.com , +61 410 636 138