- Promotes Good HealthYou’ll enjoy better physical and mental health, a better outlook on life, and you’ll be more optimistic, Expressing gratitude is one of the fastest ways to pull yourself out of a slump.
- Inspires SuccessYou’ll be more likely to work towards your personal goals, more alert, enthusiastic, determined and attentive. It also motivates you to reach your goal sooner. It ‘ll help you to refine your DPPTM “Desire, Passion and Purpose” in life.
- Makes You a Better PersonYour friends will see you as more generous and helpful, you’ll be less envious of others, and you’ll love helping others.
- Helps with a Good Night’s SleepStudies on expressing gratitude show that you’ll sleep better at night, and feel more energetic during the day.There are many ways of expressing gratitude:
- You can tell someone
- Telling yourself
- Write in your diary or journal
I have been practicing the power of gratitude for over fours years now and it has really helped me become a better person and to appreciate what and who I have around me right now. I have a better outlook in life and to follow my passion as a Business LifeStyle Coach so I can help people to follow their dreams and to achieve them too.
So take just a few minutes each day to jot down things that make you thankful… you will feel better about yourself, have more energy and feel more alert.
About three years ago I found a “Gratitude Journal” in the Apple app store. It’s a free program to download. I have been using it to record my gratitude every single day. It is friendly and so easy to use.
I have also discovered this website where you can express your gratitude online. The website is http://gratitudelog.com
Gratitudelog is a website where people come together to celebrate happy moments, send simple gifts of appreciation and brighten up each other’s day. It’s based on the simple practice of expressing gratitude daily for wonderful moments in your life.
So have fun with it. The Power of Gratitude works like magic
Want to learn more…
It’s as simple as 1… 2… 3…
2. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
3. Discover ArtSHINE Coaching by taking our survey to receive a complimentary coaching session
Contact Vinh direct:
firstname.lastname@example.org , +61 410 636 138
1 ^ Emmons, R.A., & McCullough, M.E. (2004). “Highlights from the Research Project on Gratitude and Thankfulness”. Dimensions and Perspectives of Gratitude. University of California, Davis.