What is Best Practice mean anyway?
The term ‘best practice’ generally refers to the best possible way of doing something. Today we are sharing with you a list of Creative Business Best Practice to help you boost your business.
Running your own business can be challenging most of the time and even harder when you are running the business alone. Over the years working with clients we have gathered a list of best practice just for you here. The list has methods or techniques that has consistently show tremendous results with our clients. You can have a go with them and apply them where you see fit in your business.
Here is the list:
- Schedule calls every day to existing and potential clients.
- Always ask your valued customers for referrals.
- Attend regular networking functions.
- Actively joint venture with other compliment businesses.
- Invest on self development such as listen to motivational CDs, read self help ,sales books
- Better at using technology – Iphones, Ipad, blackberries and MYOB etc.
- Always refine your DPP (Dream, Passion & Purpose)
- Diary management- plan ahead using OPIC 90 days planner.
- Get a commitment in your diary from your customers at the end of each sales call.
- Update your customers data after each sales call
- Review sales and follow up every customer after meeting.
- Understand your sales projections and have an action plan in place to meet your sales.
- Constantly track your sales record, monitoring sales funnel, filling up sales pipeline.
- Have a system in place such as new leads and sales generation, always looking to refining your systems. Test and measure the process too.
- Regularly work “In, On & Above” your business
- Have a great system in place to create, promote and refresh
- Understand the 9 priorities in life, Keep yourself fit, healthy & spiritual.
- Aiming for at least 1% improvement everyday
- Take time out- Have a “Me” time to re energise & refresh so that you can resume your role with passion, purpose and inspiration.
- Have a business coach or a mentor to work alongside you, keep you on track and someone to hold you accountable.
- Be grateful for what you have and share your knowledge with people you connect with. “Sharing is Caring”
To adopt these best practices, we encourage you to do it all the time, create repeatable habits to embed these positive behaviours.
If you have these best practices in your business, you know you’ve found your DPP (Desire. Passion and Purpose).
Your dream will keep you growing as a person and to grow your business to where you want it to be.
Your passion will motivate you to complete those tasks that move you towards your goals so you are closer to your dream.
Your purpose will give you all the reasons as to why you want to have a business lifestyle in the first place and in turn it will give you a sense of purpose and achievement.
So what happen to your procrastination?
Well the habits you have created drive your results and you will have less of it and if you fall into the procrastination mode again you’ll know how to handle it as you now have a real purpose in life for you and your business lifestyle of your dream.