Five weeks ago, we talked about different ways of making a living as an artist or a designer. We also discussed what is Retailing,Wholesaling, Commission, Consignment and what do they mean to your art and design business.
Here is what we’re going to cover over the next 7 weeks:
- What is retailing? (Week 1)
- What is Wholesaling? (Week 2)
- What is Commission? (Week 3)
- What is Consignment? (Week 4)
- What is Exhibitions? (Week 5)
- What is Workshop? (Week 6)
- What is Art Licensing? (Week 7)
Today, We are talking about What is Exhibition? and what it really means to you and your Art or Design business?
Would you apply this option into your business?
Would it be the right fit for your art or design business?
- Establish your signature style of art work.
- Create a series of collections.
- Do regular art exhibitions, it could be a group or solo exhibition. At least once or twice a year.
- Write an artist statement to reflect your inspiration as an artist.
- An art portfolio to show to potential art galleries.
- Find a good & reputable art gallery to represent you.
What is Workshop? and What it means to you?