Chippendale is the Creative Hub of Sydney, and CoSydney is the perfect venue to bring a great range of experts and practitioners from all industries together to share knowledge and inspirational discussions.
CoSydney has been founded to create a space where the diversity of creative and entrepreneurial Sydney can flourish.
CoSydney runs regular coffee morning meet-ups in the CoCafé for creative professionals, start-ups, and business owners can network, connect, and share knowledge and ideas.
CoSydney also offers a range of business, creative, and collaborative events and workshops.
Here is a list of workshops that will be running at CoSydney:
- Cash Flow Concepts for Creative Professionals
- Create your Business LifeStyle
- Getting yourself out there – Artist Gabby Malpas
- Residual Income: What Is It and How Does It Work for Creative Professionals?
Love to share your expertise and knowledge?
We’re always keen to work with others who are keen to share their knowledge and experience too.
Join our panel of speakers, seminar leaders, or workshop instructors in 2015.
We are always looking for topical events, workshops, lunch time talks, and ‘Salon’ discussions:
- LifeStyle, motivation, & mindset.
- Business practice and business planning.
- Creative industries and practice.
- Arts, crafts, and design.