Art licensing is just one way that you can earn income by doing what you love… but is it for you?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you passionate about creating art & designs?
- Are you able to commit to deadlines?
- Are you flexible within your artistic creation?
- Are you prepares to compromise by making changes to your colour schemes, and even your designs sometimes?
- Are you versatile within your art practice, and able to generate different art themes, or character art?
- Would you love see your artwork on products sold in stores, and on-line?
Have a think about those questions, and notice some of the words that we’ve used. Words like passionate… flexible… versatile…
And some challenging words too… Deadlines… Compromise…
Art licensing is about being clear of who you are as an artist. It’s about you having an deep understanding of what is at your very core as an artist, and a real confidence in your creation.
To be successful it’s important that you’re able to decide what belongs to you as an artist, and what you can share with the world as a design that’s able to to be licensed.
Art licensing isn’t for every one… so is it the right path for you?
One of the keys to creating success is to develop a system that supports your creativity and allows you to maintain a momentum.
Tune in for next week to learn more about our art licensing process.
Need help in mapping out your Art Licensing journey?
Call Vinh on 0410 636 138