You have probably been told that your business needs to invest in video production, but you may be wondering why. Is it just a fad? Does your business really need it? Below, we take a look at the various reasons why your business should consider producing videos.
- Videos connect with audiences – One of the main advantages video has over other forms of marketing is the connection it makes with the viewer. Video evokes emotions and resonates with the consumer much more than written content does. You can refer to the ASK method blog to find out more regarding determining what it is your customers want, and then you can use video as the best platform to connect with them in this way.
- Video boosts SEO performance – If you’re currently languishing at the wrong end of the Google search engine result pages, video production could be just the thing you need. No matter whether you have produced a lecture video or an instructional video, optimising with keywords and creating relevant Meta data can help to increase your company’s visibility online.
Videos are versatile – A business video can be used in many different ways. You can add videos to social media, landing pages, and relevant blogs. You can also increase email click-through rate by including videos.
- Video tells more – A viewer will learn a lot more by watching a 30-second video when contrasted with any other type of content. They give you the platform to say the most about your brand in the right time. They also give you the best way of showcasing how your product or service works through a product video or how-to video.
- Video provides measurable ROI – You can easily determine whether your investment was worthwhile by using metrics to track video success. This means you are easily able to decipher whether your video marketing strategy is working or not. If it isn’t, you can make informed changes that will improve your ROI.
- Video is popular – Last but not least, there is no denying that video is popular. It does no matter what social website you are on; you can see that video is the most dominating type of content at present. There are four billion views on YouTube per day, and this fact alone shows why you need to get involved.
As you can see, there are many benefits associated with producing and marketing videos for your business. There are many ways you can use video to increase visibility and strengthen your brand identity, as well as boosting profits. Of course, you need to implement a solid video strategy based on extensive research to ensure this is the case. Simply creating videos without any aim is not going to take you anywhere.
Want to learn more?
We’re here to help you to take action just like we’ve helped thousands of other entrepreneurs, business owers and creative professionals all around the globe.
Now is the time to let your passion SHINE.
Now is the time to Make Tomorrow Today!
To your success,
Vinh Van Lam & Stuart Horrex
Your Coaches ArtSHINE industries