Children are the most innocent creatures of God in the world. Starting from birth till age 12 they are in their learning age that helps them to grow and get stable in adulthood. Children who miss proper brought up are vulnerable in times of crisis. Moreover, personality gaps in them also make difficult for them to stand and cope with the challenging tasks out there. Developing the interest of a child in creativity, imagination, and productivity is essential for their future life. They cannot understand each word delivered by their parents to let them understand the reality of the world before the situation comes. But creating the atmosphere or teaching them with examples and scenes can help them understand in the best way.
Choosing a toy for a child, however, needs assistance from the toy shop salesman. They assist according to the age and gender of the child while buying toys for them. Toy shops have smaller things starting even from coloring boxes till the automatic cars/ bicycles/scooters etc.
Perfect toys for children
Below mentioned are certain choices for toys of children that can be proved as the best gift especially for a child’s personality.
- Teaching future lessons to the children becomes easier with toys. Toys in this regard should not be ordinary playing tools. Best learning toys are important. Moreover, other than learning with the best toys with more security, safety and weight handling most toys are better than cheap low-quality toys. Alphabetical board, musical calendars, musical books singing nursery rhymes are the best choice. These are amazing as a present too. In the market, there are plenty of gifts available that are best for the child’s learning process.
- Bicycles, electronic battery-equipped cars/bikes are also available in the market. These are suitable for the kid of 4-15. Starting from 8 is best because till that age a child perfectly learns to walk and handle these automatic toys.
- When a child is about to be admitted to the school, a magical board for him can be the best choice. With that, he while playing will learn to write new words and draw shapes. To improve his writing, again the magical writing board is the best choice. He will learn to hold a pencil/pen better too. Gradually he will develop the stamina to write more and more.
- In the age of 2-6, helping a child learn shapes and structures better, blocks are also a good choice. Building blocks, additionally, are not just fun but a learning process too.
- Toys can be classified according to the age of children. Infant baby toys include toys that make sound and are attractive eye-catching too. Babies are attracted to colorful objects too. That is the age when babies get alert with the little noise coming from the toy and most of the time stop crying or teasing to the babysitter. Rattles, therefore, are the best choice. In that age, push toys playing sound and popping up colorful lights are the best choice. Toys, therefore, should entertain along with teaching the children. If it includes characters, toys should inspire the one playing with it.
- At the age of 3-8 stuff toys including dolls, Spiderman, Batman, Mickey mouse/dolls, etc are attractive too. Gifts for toddlers also include puzzles to enhance their creativity, walking wheels, musical instruments including piano/guitar/violin and block set, etc. these include money boxes too to teach them saving.
- For the children of 8-12 acuity, color and shapes brainteasers, model kits of doll-house or any other thing are best. Models can be of the library or any other memorial. Splitting image, stick six, marble city, puzzle set, swipe shot, classification boxes etc are also available in the market. Stationery sets, a game of rhythms, plastic animals, and piper kits of computers, etc, morph and simple machine sets are also significant. This is the age when the child learns while gaming too. Best toys, therefore, have the main feature of learning and entertainment side by side. This is the age when factbook, general knowledge questions book can also be given as a gift.
Essentials while buying children’s toys
Toys can be best to teach children about science, math and computer-related topics if chosen from the list described above. One can choose a toy according to the budget he has and the market is full of various choices. The choice of the person can vary according to his purpose. The purpose of giving toys as present on any occasion can be to provide entertainment only or entertainment with learning. Growing a kid is an essential task and while making him smart this should also be included in the duties of parents. Children can grow smart if are provided with the good collection of choice that let them help in opening up their minds. The trend of reading books in many areas is going down due to the modern technology out there. Everything is available online and people now tend to learn more online while searching hardcopies. This is so because learning online is much easier than going into the libraries and making an effort of physically searching things. Same is the case with children too; they read less and watch more online. Therefore, providing them with toys that they can easily play and sing and that is light for them, etc is more attractive.
The other most important thing while choosing a toy should be the quality of the toy. This does not mean that the toy should be very expensive but on the material that is long-lasting. In many cases, the toy is so good but the material is the too cheap meaning if it falls down it immediately gets destroyed. Therefore, metal, plastic, and stuffed toys are better than glass ones. Moreover, in the case of glass toys, there are more chances of children getting hurt and they should be taken care of on a priority basis.
Moreover while choosing a toy, the thing that should never be ignored is his health and safety. By health, the meaning is that toys that tend to get dirty faster because of their stuff or maybe due to the nature of children should be cleaned timely. Otherwise, if infant baby or even toddler takes them in their mouth, germs can also go inside his mouth and ultimately to the stomach. Safety, here while choosing toy matters because children play while ignoring all other things. If the object is too small, babies can swallow them into their mouth which can cause a disastrous situation. Other than that, pistols, guns, etc as a toy are the worst choice. This is so because these do not leave a good impression on the mind of a child and he may hurt himself or other children with that. Along with pistol, swords and knives are also the worst choices.
Toys are very much important for children of any age to help them in learning, entertaining, and inspiring. Choosing toys for children is challenging because of the impression these make onto the mind of children. Health, safety, and the purpose of toys should always be kept in mind.