As business coaches, we always encourage our clients to have a plan in place. We find it increasingly alarming the number of people in the business that don’t have any type of plan at all. When we have conversations with business owners at network events and workshops, here is the question we usually ask them:
‘Do you have a plan in place for your business? (Some look at us in shock or some look at us strangely).
This is because if we’re going to help and work alongside you as your business coaches, we need to know what and how we ‘re going to help you achieve your goals and dreams. If you don’t know what you want to achieve then we can’t help you get what you to want.
So having a plan is so critical and vital!
Your plan is your roadmap to success, it guides you step by step to reach your destination, so you can stay focus. Here are the five tips to become a better you:
- Be “Persistent, Consistent, Discipline”- will really pay off for the future. So don’t give up or back out easily just because the business is too hard to do at the beginning. Successes don’t come easy, firstly you need to build a great foundation for your business and plan your work and work your plan. Make commitments and stay focus on your efforts is key and not so much on the end results. If you stick to your plan and put lots of efforts then you’ll get your results.
- “Focus”– many people think ‘Focus’ is all about saying yes to the thing you’ve decided to focus on. In fact, this is far from the truth. True focus means saying no to many other great ideas that may come your way. Focus is about making good choices and not saying yes to everything you come across like those “Shiny Objects” that we attract every day. Focus is about being disciplined and understanding your purpose by setting purposeful goals.
- Master your craft- it doesn’t matter what business you’re in whether in art, designs, health or fitness. Learn your stuff and select a tool (marketing) that you like and a master at it.
- Invest in yourself- is the key ingredient to your success. Remember you must look after number ONE, that is YOU! If you grow your business grows too. So read self-development books or listen to audios will change your mindset in how you think in life and in business.
- Hire a business coach– who works alongside you and helps you take your business to the next stage of your life. the key of having a business coach is having someone to hold you accountable and make sure you hit the goals you set. He/she will work alongside you and to guide you to the path of success.