When you place an order on our website, you can pay with your Paypal for instant payment. Your security is important to us. We do not store any credit card information on our servers, ever. We hate spam too and value your privacy.
- For ease and convenience we support and offer PayPal. When placing an order, select PayPal on the payment page of the Checkout. We will take you to the PayPal site and bring you back to our website once the payment is entered. You do not need a PayPal account to pay – just enter your credit card/ debit cards details or you can also select Paypal and pay with your own Paypal account.
- All orders placed on the website will be billed in US Dollars (USD) and converted to your local currency on your bank statement.
Our Australian Business Number is +61 410 636 108
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or comments by the CONTACT US form.
Exchange, Returns & Refunds Information
All items in the “Inspiration gifts” categories are affiliate products with Zazzle. Please contact Zazzle:
If you would like to:
We know you’re going to love your purchase. However, if you are not completely happy with your purchase we’ll gladly exchange or refund your goods within 30 days of purchase.
- SALE items cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- If you select a SALE item as replacement, keep in mind that by the time we process your exchange request, the item may be sold out. We invite you to indicate a couple of garments as replacement or select an item that is not on SALE (be sure to include order of preference for the selection).
Items must be returned in original, unused condition with all packaging/tags intact and original receipt. Before returning your purchase, please print out and complete the Customer Exchange Form and return it with your purchase to:
PYRMONT NSW 2009
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or comments by using the CONTACT US form.
Terms of Service
These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us. By using Our Website in any way, or by buying from us, you agree to be bound by them.
No person under the age of 18 years may purchase a Product but we look forward to seeing you again when you are over 18.
Our address : 138 Bowman Street PYRMONT NSW 2009AUSTRALIA
The terms and conditions
In this agreement:
“Consumer” means any natural person who, in connection with this agreement, is acting for purposes which are outside his business;
“Confidential Information” means information relating to the Product, including all material contained in its distributable files, activation and registration code, all copyright and trade and other marks, whether registered or not.
“Content” means any material in any form published on Our Website by us or any third party with our consent.
“EULA” means end user licence agreement, the licence contained in this document which permits you to use the Product.
“Material” means Content of any sort posted by you on Our Website.
“Our Website” means the entire computing hardware and software installation that is or supports Our Website.
“Product” means any of the Product we offer for sale on our Website and include generally available updates and support services so far as specified for each Product.
“Subscription Period” means the period for which you have paid for a licence to use the Product, whether an initial period or on renewal.
2. Our contract with you
- When you buy the Product, you are in fact buying a licence to use the Product, subject to the terms of the EULA contained in this agreement. These are the terms and conditions which apply to our sale to you of that license. They apply:
so far as the context allows, to you as a visitor to Our Website; and
in any event to you as a buyer or prospective buyer of our Product.
- We shall accept your order by e-mail confirmation. That is when our contract is made. Our message will also confirm details of your purchase and tell you when we shall despatch your order / when your order will be available for download.
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that every Product advertised on our website is available. If at any time a Product becomes unavailable, we will immediately refund any money you have paid.
- We may change these terms from time to time. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on Our Website on the day you place your order.
- If in future, you buy the Product from us under any arrangement which does not involve your payment via Our Website, these terms still apply so far as they can be applied.
- If we owe you money (for this or any other reason), we will credit your credit or debit card as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event no later than 7 days from the date of your order.
3. Price, payment and product provision
- When you buy the Product, you are in fact buying a licence to use the Product, subject to the terms of the EULA contained in this agreement.
- It is possible that the price may have increased from that posted on our Website. If that happens, we will not provide the Product until you have confirmed that you wish to order or renew at the new price.
- Payments are non-refundable.
- Our Product will be provided in soft copy by making it available for you to download / in the way we have explained in our Website.
- You agree to pay the licence fee for the Product, from the credit card information for which you have or will have supplied to us.
- We may change the nature or provision of the Product at any time. We may tell you about any such change by email or by posting details on Our Website.
- You may not share or allow others to use the Product in your name.
- We will do our best to provide email support for the Product at all times, but there will be times when our support may be interrupted. Such interruption for reasonable periods for maintenance or causes beyond our control is not a ground for repayment of money you have paid. When we are aware of the likelihood of down time, we will tell you in advance.
4. Cancellation of order
- If you bought the Product as a Consumer, you may cancel your order for the Product at any time before the expiry of 7 working days from the date of order, not including the day you ordered.
- Because the Product is available to you, and can be copied by you on delivery, you have no statutory right to cancellation once you have received the Product.
- If you cancel before delivery, we will refund your money as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 30 days of cancellation of your order.
- This paragraph does not affect your rights in the event that you have a genuine and valid complaint about the way we have provided the Services to you.
5. Foreign taxes, duties and import restrictions
- If you are not in Australia, we have no knowledge of, and no responsibility for, the laws in your country.
- You are responsible for purchasing Product which you are lawfully able to import and for the payment of import duties and taxes of any kind levied in your country.
6. Goods returned
- If for any reason you are not completely happy with your purchase, just contact us within 7 days, and we will refund all your purchase price.
7. Your account with us
- You agree that you have provided, and will continue to provide accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself. We need this information to provide you with the Product.
- If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for preventing any unauthorised person from using your computer.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should tell us immediately if you believe some person has accessed your account without your authority and also log in to your account and change your password.
- We reserve the right to refuse you access to Our Website.
- We or our Content suppliers may make improvements or changes to Our Website, the Content, or to any of the Product, at any time and without advance notice.
- You are advised that Content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. This is inevitable in any large website. We would be grateful if you bring to our immediate attention, any that you find.
- We give no warranty and make no representation, express or implied, as to:
- the adequacy or appropriateness of the Product for your purpose;
- any implied warranty or condition as to merchantability or fitness of the Product for a particular purpose other than that for which the Goods are commonly used;
- The use of, or results of the use of the Product or its compatibility with your equipment, software or telecommunications connection;
- compliance with any law;
- non-infringement of any right.
- Our Website contains links to other Internet websites outside our power and control. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in any way for the Content of any such linked website, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such website.
- We are not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect or consequential loss or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of Our Website or the purchase of our Product.
- In any event, including the event that any term or condition or obligation on our part (“Implied Term”) is implied into these conditions by law, then our liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law, to the value of the goods or services you have purchased.
9. Confidential Information and Intellectual Property Rights
- You agree to keep safe the Confidential Information and not to disclose or make available for disclosure to any person, any part of it.
- We will defend the intellectual property rights in connection with our Product and Our Website, including copyright in the Content whether provided by us or by any other content provider (including copyright in: text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data, and software).
- We also claim copyright in the designs and compilation of all Content of Our Website. Title, ownership rights, and shall remain the sole property of us and / or the other content provider. We will strongly protect those rights in all countries.
- Except as set out below, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part.
- You may not use our name or logos or trade marks or any other Content on any website of yours or that of any other person.
- Subject to the other terms of this agreement, you may download or copy Content only for your own personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in it. You may not store electronically any significant portion of any Content.
10. Your email address
- You represent that any username or email address selected by you, when used alone or combined with a second or third level domain name, does not interfere with the rights of any third party and has not been selected for any unlawful purpose.
- You acknowledge and agree that if we believe such selection does interfere with the rights of any third party or is being selected for any unlawful purpose, we may immediately suspend the use of such name or email address, and you will indemnify us for any claim or demand that arises out of your selection.
- You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable to you in the event that we are ordered or required by a court or judicial authority, to desist from using or permitting the use of a particular domain name as part of a name or email address.
11. Your Material
- If you post any Material in Our Website, you warrant that you own the copyright in it and you accept all risk and responsibility for it. You grant to us the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use it in any medium and for any purpose.
- You agree that if you do post any Material on Our Website, in doing so, you grant to us a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, right in perpetuity to use that Material in any way whatever, throughout the World in any medium. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author and your right to object to derogatory treatment of your Material.
- You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to us, including the execution of deeds and documents, at our request.
- You represent and warrant that:
- you own the rights to all of the Material that you post;
- any fact stated in your Material is accurate;
12. The Licence (EULA)
- Subject to the terms of this agreement, we grant to you a limited licence to use the Product for your personal or business use. The license is non-exclusive, non-transferable and royalty free.
- If you have bought a single-user licence, you may install and use it on not more than two computers used exclusively by one person.
- If you have bought a multi-user licence, you may install and use it on the number of computers or work stations for which you have bought a licence.
- You may not copy the Product except for the purpose of system maintenance, nor may you transfer it nor allow any other person to use it.
13. System Security
- You agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to violate or attempt to violate any aspect of the security of Our Website.
- You may not use any software tool for the purpose of extracting data from our website.
- You understand that any such violation is unlawful in many jurisdictions and that any contravention of law may result in criminal prosecution.
14. Acceptable use Policy
As a condition of your use of Our Website, you agree to comply with these provisions:
- You will not use or allow anyone else to use the Web Site to post or otherwise publish:
- copyright works;
- commercial audio, video or music files;
- any Material which violates the law of any established jurisdiction;
- unlicensed software;
- software which assists in or promotes: emulators, phishing, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing;
- links to any of the material specified in this paragraph;
- pornographic Material;
- any Material promoting discrimination or animosity to any person on grounds of gender, race or colour.
- You will not use the Product for spamming. Spamming includes, but is not limited to:
- The bulk sending of unsolicited messages, or the sending of unsolicited emails which provoke complaints from recipients;
- The sending of junk mail;
- The use of distribution lists that include people who have not given specific permission to be included in such distribution process;
- Excessive and repeated posting off-topic messages to newsgroups;
- Excessive and repeated cross-posting;
- Email harassment of another Internet user, including but not limited to, transmitting any threatening, libellous or obscene Material, or Material of any nature which could be deemed to be offensive;
- The emailing of age inappropriate communications or content to anyone under the age of 18.
You agree to indemnify us against any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising in any way out of your use of Our Web Site, your posting any Material, or the infringement by you, or by any other person using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person.
16. Miscellaneous provisions
- When we communicate with you we do so by email. You agree that email communications are contractually binding in the same way as properly signed and dated paper sent by post.
- Where we provide Product or services without specific charge to you, then it (or they) is deemed to be provided free of charge, and not to be associated with any other goods or service for which a charge is made. Accordingly, there is no contractual nor other obligation upon us in respect of those services.
- Nothing in this agreement or on Our Website shall confer on any third party any benefit or obligation.
- If any of these terms is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
- No waiver by us, in exercising any right, power or provision in this agreement shall operate as a waiver of any other right or of that same right at a future time; nor shall any delay in exercise of any power or right be interpreted as a waiver.
- In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms or any contract between you and us, then you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
- We are not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control including strikes of our own employees.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Australia. This agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is hereby expressly excluded.form.
Security & Privacy
How safe is it to shop on ArtSHINE website?
You have nothing to worry about. All payments are handled via Paypal. We don’t store any credit cards information on our site.
Our customers security is important to us and we hope that you will agree that with our focus on providing you with a secure platform, along with our user-friendly interface, ensures a smooth shopping experience.
- In this policy, “us”, “we”, or “our” means ArtSHINE T/A ArtSHINE Australia, operators of this website.
We are bound by the National Privacy Principles contained in the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 (subject to any exemptions that apply to us under that Act).
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information we collect falls into four categories: contact details, click trails, activity history, and publishable content.
- Contact details are collected as supplied by you from time to time. We do not personally store usable credit card information.
- Click trails record the paths taken by visitors through the website. This information is generally recorded against IP address, and may be possible to correlate by computer.
- Activity History consists of orders, enquiries, votes submitted via the website, or offline contact you have with us such as phone calls.
- Publishable content consists of comments or other submissions of content you would like us to publish on our website.
2. HOW WE COLLECT IT
Contact details and publishable content are collected when supplied by you either via the website or direct to us by other means.
Click trails are recorded by our servers as each request reaches the website. This includes but is not limited to:
- The type of browser you are using
- The date and time of your visit
- Your IP address
- The address of the website that referred you to ours
- The addresses of pages accessed and any documents downloaded
Click trails can be correlated over time by the use of ‘cookies’ as outlined in section 6. In most cases click trail data is not directly individually identifiable.
Activity history is recorded whenever you undertake an activity such as submit an enquiry, make a comment, vote on an object, and may additionally be recorded by us when you contact us offline.
3. WHY WE COLLECT IT AND HOW WE USE IT
Publishable content is collected and republished where applicable in order to enable a two-way conversation in public between us and our visitors.
We collect your personal contact details and activity history:
- To respond to requests or queries you raise
- To confirm your identity
- To fulfil orders made by you
- To keep you up to date with news, special offers, and other marketing information you have opted-in to receive.
We collect click trail data:
- To measure and monitor the performance of our website
- To estimate interest in our products and services
- To refine and update our website’s content
4. HOW WE DISCLOSE IT
We may disclose your personal information to third parties, and you consent to us disclosing your personal information to third parties, under the following circumstances:
- As part of a sale of all or part of our business
- When explicitly authorised to do so by yourself at the time you supply the information
- As required or authorised by any applicable law
- As required for processing of payments via Paypal.
- As part of any investigation by us into you or your activity on our website (including to your Internet Service Provider or network administrator)
- To lessen or prevent a serious threat to a person’s health or safety
5. PUBLISHABLE CONTENT
Content submitted by you for publication may be disclosed to all visitors of our website, and/or republished on other websites at our discretion.
If you provide personal information either of your own or of any third party as part of publishable content, you warrant that you have permission to publish said information and indemnify us against any consequences resulting from the publication of said information.
If you find your personal information published on our website without your consent, please contact us immediately as outlined in section 10.
Cookies are electronic tokens containing small amounts of information that are passed between a web browser and server. They are used to maintain session state between pages or to retain information between visits if you return to the website at a later time.
7. OPTING IN AND OUT
You may opt out from the correlation of passive activity data by turning off cookies in your browser. Please note however that disabling cookies may result in a reduction of available functionality on our site including but not limited to the loss of the ability to post comments and vote on content.
When you supply us with your email address you may be asked to opt in to receive marketing information by e-mail or other means.
You will be given the opportunity to opt out from receiving further communications from us in accordance with this policy each time we send you information for which you have opted in. This comes in the form of an ‘unsubscribe’ link, generally in the footer and/or header of each email.
If you receive any communication purporting to be connected with us or our products or services that you believe has been sent to you other than in accordance with this policy, or in breach of any law, please contact us immediately as outlined in section 10.
8. INFORMATION MANAGEMENT AND SECURITY
With the exclusion of information supplied for publication (as outlined in section 5), we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold is not lost, misused, or inadvertently provided to unauthorised third parties, including by means of firewalls, password locking, truncation of credit card data, encryption of data in transit, and secured servers.
You acknowledge that the security of communications sent by electronic means cannot be guaranteed. You provide information to us via the internet at your own risk. We cannot accept responsibility for misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, your personal information where the security of information is not wholly within our control.
You must ensure the security and confidentiality of any username and/or password used by yourself to access this website. You agree that you will be held responsible for all activities which occur under your username and password (including but not limited to publication of illegal or defamatory material or any other unlawful activity, or unauthorised charging of your credit card).
You agree that we are not responsible for the privacy or security practices of any third party and that the collection and use of your information by third parties may be subject to separate privacy and security policies.
If you suspect any misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, your personal information, please contact us immediately as outlined in section 10.
9. GAINING ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right (excluding exceptions outlined in the Privacy Act) to seek access to and update or correct the personal information we hold about you. If you make an access request, we will ask you to verify your identity. We may charge a fee to cover the costs of meeting your request.
If you would like to seek access to personal information we hold about you, you can contact us as outlined in section 10.
10. WANT TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about how we collect, use, disclose, manage or store your personal information, or would like to request access or changes to the information we hold, please contact us in writing at:
138 Bowman Street
PYRMONT NSW 2009
Or if you like you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org