To help you get started, here are some of the questions that you can work on before you select you purpose goals.
1. What is one thing you would like to change about yourself and your business lifestyle?
2. Suppose you succeed in accomplishing this change. How would things be different for you and your business lifestyle?
3. Does this outcome represent a change in yourself or for someone else?
4. How feasible is this change?
5. What are some of the risks to you or others of this change?
6. What would be your payoff for making this change?
7. What would you be doing, thinking, or feeling as a result of this change you would like to make for yourself and your business lifestyle?
8. In what situation do you want to be able to do this?
9. How much or how often would you like to be able to do this?
10. Looking at where you are now and where you’d like to be, are there some steps along the way to get from here to there? If so, rank them in an ordered list from :
- “Easiest to do now” to
- “Hardest to do”
11. Identify any obstacles (people, feeling, ideas, and situations) that might interfere with attaining your goal.
12. Identify any resources (skills, people,knowledge) that you need to use or acquire to attain your goal.
13. How could you monitor and review progress toward this outcome?
Want to learn more about purpose goals Setting and action planing the Quantum Compass way?
It’s as simple as 1… 2… 3…
2. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
3. Discover ArtSHINE Coaching by taking our survey to receive a complimentary coaching session
Contact Vinh direct:
firstname.lastname@example.org , +61 0410 636 138
Limited Time !
If you want 2014 to be your most productive and hit all your goals for the year,
then you’re going to love our brand new OPIC Diary Planner.