WEEK 9: Boost your weight loss
Good morning and how are you today?
Obviously everyone is good and we’re in the 9th week of Healthy Lifestyle Program.
From today onwards it will get much more interesting and fun to do.
So how do you lose that extra weight?
Build muscle by performing resistance training.
– Muscle burn calorie at rest
– More muscle means more calorie burn
Cardiovascular/ aerobic exercise
-Keep yourself hydrated by drinking lots of water
Snack attack or snacking between meals helps increase your metabolic rate.
– Thermogenesis (Digesting, absorbing, transporting and storing the food you consume also takes calories)
Consume more protein in your diet
A high carbohydrate in the diet causes an insulin (a “storage” hormone) output in the pancreas. It is used to store glycogen, amino acids into muscles, while causing excess calories to be stored as fat.
– Caffeine helps increase the level of circulating fatty acids; this does mean that it helps in enhancing fat oxidation.
– Drink 2 to 3 cups of coffee per day and your body will start burning calories faster
– Let’s get moving, look for ways to walk and move around an extra few minutes in your daily basis.
– Increase your general physical activity throughout the day by walking instead of driving.
Keep in mind that how you look is important than the scale.
Practice the program daily and you’ll see changes within a week
Snack on fruits and vegetable
Have coffee without sugar
Next week topic
Healthy Lifestyle A Way of Life
Week 7: Resistance Training
Week 8: Preventing Injuries
Week 11: the trilogy of Healthy Lifestyle succes
To Contact Fitness Coach Kmaru