Do you have a plan in place for you and your family?
What are you doing to stay ahead of the world economic changes?
How are you leveraging it right now?
Would you be able to afford the future we live in-ultimate YOUR FUTURE, I am talking about YOU right here, right now?
There are plenty of business opportunities out there… But if you really want to make changes in your life…
You need to take action now!
So who do you choose to be??
- Are you making things happen?
- Are you sitting back & just watching or letting things happen to you?
- Or don’t you even know what happening?
You can either work more hours, make your hours more valuable through increases education and experience, or you can learn to leverage your time.
What is really happened to the world right now:
- More companies try to keep their business survive are cutting their cost to maintain their bottom line. Their first decision is eliminating their workers and role mergers. This is happening in every industry around the globe. It is frightening and unfortunately it is the fact of life and it is reality. What this mean to you, You are pressured and you must work more efficiently by churning out the same or even performing several people jobs.
- How secure is your pay cheque?
- What if you are unlucky and made redundant in the next round of employee clean up?
- Do you have a contingency plan in placed if this happened to you?
- You could either to cut back your own expenses and lower your expectations, or you could increase your income to match your goals. This is your choice and It is your decision to make.
- There are constantly new jobs emerge in the new technology world, and to take part in that you need to learn new skills to match and also you may need to relocate which mean you may have to scarify your family and your priorities. New job created by technology means that traditional jobs are becoming obsolete in flash. Your job is taking over by computer and new technology.
- Dual income and single parent families are most common now a day. Parents send their children to day care. Mothers work due to economic necessity. More kids are also doing part time jobs. The whole entire family is constantly working and there are no more time to leverage.
- Is this the kind of family life you choose to have?
- Current inflation is around 2.5% (2013), an average income of $50K will have to increase to $70K in 10 years just to stay even with inflation. What a scary thought.
- Is “Staying even” acceptable for you and how would it make you feel right now?
- If you choose to stay even which mean you are staying broke. DO you have any thought how will you manage to stay ahead of rising cost?
- Will you be able to afford your retirement lifestyle and that time in life when you should not have to worry about money or time
- How will you live your life when you are in your sixties or older?
- Will you prepare to lower your expectations, spend less and hope for the best?
- Or are you willing to make firm decision and take action now. You are the only person responsible for creating your own financial freedom.
- You can shift your world around you and the people in your life, by changing your attitude and mindset.
- If you want to live a rewarding life in the future, then you need to change your mindset now. Remember changing by choice, not by chance.
- Successful people are excited about life, because they know they are getting closer to the things they want; they keep achieving their goals and setting new ones. They don’t care if the sun is shining or if there’s a storm outside, they know what they really want and they know they are going to get it.
- That’s how you have to live. Lead your life on your own terms.
“You determine your future. You’re responsible for creating your own life.”
It’s not what happening to you that matters; it’s what you do about it that matters.
So take charge of your destiny by taking action now!
It’s as simple as 1… 2… 3…
2. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
3. Discover ArtSHINE Coaching by taking our survey to receive a complimentary coaching session
Contact Vinh direct:
email@example.com , +61 0410 636 138
Limited Time !
If you want 2014 to be your most productive and hit all your goals for the year,
then you’re going to love our brand new OPIC Diary Planner.