- Do you know why your customer makes the purchases that they make?
- Do you know what factors influence your customer purchases?
- Do you know what changing factors in our society will affect your customers’ decision to buy from you?
- Worry Free – a “Peace Of Mind” catch. This hook often used by insurance companies, as you know when you buy insurance for your home or vehicle you are buying for peace of mind in case any accidents may occur. So when you use this hook, you are selling a no worry or a peace of mind product. For example most mums will buy a cot for her child if the cot uses no toxic paint so it does not harm the child and this would give her peace of mind because the baby is safe from harm.
- Easy & convenient– this hook is particularly useful if you have a product that is so easy to use or it could be that you are located in a very central area that your customer can get there with ease. For example a local corner store will use this hook to promote his location as convenient.
- Value for money (VfM)- is about obtaining the maximum benefit with the resources available. Decisions about VfM are a daily reality in all our lives. We are constantly choosing which items or services to buy, and judging the right balance for us between quality and cost. This catch is a great match for your clients who are looking for value products & services.
- Status-exerting influence by reason of prestige. This hook is used when you target the customer who appreciates and loves luxury products or supreme services. If you are selling high end products this hook will get their attention. It’s based on Status, quality and not on price.
- Save Time-If you are pitching to an audience this hook is perfect as time means a lot to them as they are constantly busy or time poor. Classic examples are online sales. You can buy in the comfort of your own home and you don’t even need to leave.
- Save Money– This is a good hook as everyone wants to save money if they can help it. You may have seen an ad where it tells you to buy because it’s now reduced to a low price, so you will save money if you buy now.
- Environmentally Conscious– are terms used to refer to minimal or no harm on the environment. Businesses sometimes use these terms to promote goods and services by making environmental marketing claims and with Eco-labels. If you are a green environmental friendly business here is your chance to promote your product to your customer who has the same belief like you do.
- Brand Loyalty-The extent of the faithfulness of a customer to a particular brand, expressed through their repeat purchases, irrespective of the marketing pressure generated by the competing brands. This is the hook you want to use as if you could build a Brand that your customers become loyal to. You know you have them for life. You don’t have to worry about competition as in your customers’ eyes you are it. No one else will take your place.
Want to learn more?
We’re here to help you to take action just like we’ve helped thousands of other entrepreneurs, business owers and creative professionals all around the globe.
Now is the time to let your passion SHINE.
Now is the time to Make Tomorrow Today!
To your success,
Vinh Van Lam & Stuart Horrex
Your Creative Coaches @ CoSydney & ArtSHINE industries